1. I have a court order to come to a Driver Improvement Clinic. Can I come to Achieve Driving Improvement School?
Yes! Our 8 hour Driver Improvement Clinic is Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles certified and traffic court approved throughout the state of Virginia.
2. Can I take the Driver Improvement Class voluntarily?
Yes!!! You can earn 5 safe driving points. You can also get discount on your car insurance. You can only take it voluntarily once every 2 years.
3. Do I need to register and pay for in person class?
Yes. You can register and pay online.
4. What is your refund policy?
All sales are final. However, classes can be rescheduled up to 30 days of receipt of purchase.
All Online Classes
All sales are final-No Refunds
Online Driver Improvement Clinic can exchange to in person class if you can't take the online class at no additional cost. Call us to schedule
You can exchange for the 30 hour in person Driver's Education classroom if you can't take the class online. You must send an email stating you will like to change to 30 hour in person Driver's Education classroom. But you must pay the additional cost of the in person classroom. The cost of the in person class minus the cost already paid for the online driver's education class. That will be the cost for the in person Driver's Education classroom.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, all major credit cards and PayPal.